- W&L Public Safety: 540-458-8999 or x8999 on campus
- Please contact Public Safety if anyone is locked out of their room, building or vehicle
- 24/7/365 Information and Assistance
- Personal Safety Escorts
- Vehicle Jumpstarts
- First Responders for all Safety/Security related issues on campus
- Medical/Injury related transports
- Emergency: 911
- W&L Public Safety will be notified immediately, along with local emergency respondents
- W&L Switchboard: 540-458-8400 or x8400 on campus
- Facilities Management: 540-458-8490 or x8490 on campus (M-F 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- All other times, please call Public Safety at x8400
- Urgent Care – VelocityCare – Lexington
- Meeting Host – Nadia Ayoub
- 951-675-8192 (cell)
The Washington and Lee University LiveSafe App: Safety at Your Fingertips
LiveSafe, a mobile-safety technology for the Washington and Lee University community, empowers students, University employees and campus visitors to take charge of their own safety and to look out for those around them. This is a great option for everyone who is not a regular W&L community member to receive emergency notifications/messages.
Download the LiveSafe app today:
- Visit the Google Play or App Store and search for “LiveSafe”.
- Register with your email and fill out your profile.
Search for and select “Washington and Lee University” as your school